Today little children spend a lot of time online with a tablet and smartphone. These devices help learn languages, train memory, logic, and provide new information. But no gadget will replace a good old game with people and live communication. The main thing is to choose the right board game!
If you mix up the games for the kids aged over 3 or over 7 years old, both will be dissatisfied. The first one will not understand anything in a difficult task and will throw it, and the second kid will quickly get rid of the decision that it feels underestimated. So, consider age when choosing a board game – it is important.
Board games for children 2-4 years old must develop memory, hand and eye coordination, design skills and logical thinking, and learn to recognize the shape and color of objects.
Their cost depends on the quality of processing, each game is accompanied by detailed instructions and options for game tasks. U.S. manufacturers produce quality board games that match the price.
Gameplay of board games can have a positive impact on the intellectual abilities of the child and a clear goal. Start choosing board games is based on the age of the child.
The best board games for children will help to diversify the usual ways of spending leisure time, open up other interests and lead to voluntary participation. It is desirable to select a game that takes into account the skills and abilities of the child and helps him or her develop other qualities (imagination, orientation in space, logic, memory skills).
Jenga-Game.Com offers the best board games for 2-year-olds:
- First Orchard is a great game for 1-4 kids aged over 2 years old. Each session lasts only 10 minutes;
- The Ladybug Game encourages social skills for 2-4 players, with 20-minute sessions;
- Melissa & Doug is a perfect tool for learning kids aged over 2 years. It is good for solo or team playing;
- Lucky Ducks is recognized as memory and matching game for 2-4 teammates aged over 2 years old;
- Stack Up! Is good for the development of hand-eye coordination, for 2-6 players, with 15-minute sessions;
Also, check the video tutorial with the rules to First Orchard. Did you like my review of awesome board games for little kids who are 2 years old? Can you add some products to this particular review? I post many reviews on this website and will appreciate it if you subscribe and support this project.
Interesting Video: First Orchard: Game Review