Choose the Best Board Game for 4 Players
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Board Games for 4 Players
5 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
They say, two is a company, three is a crowd, four is a party. Usually, 4 players are also the best number of friends to play a board game because more gamers create a bit of a chaotic atmosphere where it’s hard to concentrate while fewer participants can be too serious or boring to have fun. So, for me, this particular number is the best one for a gaming night’s session.
About my approach to choosing the best board games for 4 players
What games are good for such events? It depends on the interests and age of all participants. Get my idea, sitting at the table with a two-year-old fidget is quite difficult. Many board games are marked with “3+” which means the recommended age of players. I know a few exceptions that are good for every age – Monopoly, classic Jenga. But if you seek something newer and more exciting, then make sure to involve the interests of all people who will play.
My friends and I chose such titles for 4 players as the best ones for almost everyone:
- WE Games is good for a couple or 4 players. The size is very convenient;
- Jokers and Marbles is good for a big group up to 8 players;
- Fallout has 4 scenarios so 4 players can get involved (aged over 14 years);
- RUSTIK is made of natural wood and it is good for younger players (aged over 8 years);
- Jenga GIANT Genuine is my personal pick – it offers 54 blocks to build a huge tower in the backyard;
Video Tutorial: How to play Marbles and Jokers Game
Check the detailed review of all the above-mentioned board titles and share your opinion!