Choose the Best Board Game for 8 Players
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Board Games for 8 Players
9 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
8 players is a large team. All participants of such a group, especially, if it is a family of members of different ages and with various interests, may argue about the choice of a board game. To save you from such a headache, I’ve gathered a few tips and picks so you could play a good title without fighting with other members during family gaming night. Make sure to leave your comments with your favorite board games for large teams of players.
How would I pick a board game for 8 players?
The rules in games for large teams should be simple and clear. Check the manufacturer’s label on the cardboard – it must have enough details for 8 players. This genre requires participants to display different skills – improvisation, logic, pantomime.
I would also recommend picking the games where the participants have to explain the words in silence, without gestures and mimes, using transparent maps.
Keep in mind that tabletop games with complex rules and a tangled plot require hours of free time to be invested. You become a participant in a simulated situation that requires you to make serious tactical decisions. Become the head of the country, send an army to war, save the world from diseases. Such games will do for the teams of adults who are into geek activities rather than party titles.
Top 5 best board games for 8 players and more:
- Spontuneous is a classic title for 4-10 teammates. Each session lasts about 30 minutes, so everyone can participate. It is great for the participants aged over 8 years;
- Rollick! is another 30-session game for the team of 6-20 people aged over 8 years;
- Thats It! offers the average playing time of 15 minutes. The average age of players must be over 10 years old;
- Reverse Charades are a great pick if your team mostly consists of strangers aged over 10 years old. It includes over 500 phrases to guess;
- Dead Ringer is another awesome game for 4 or more players aged over 10 years old. Each gaming session lasts about 25 minutes;
If you have the questions about where to buy or how to play all these board games for 8 players, please feel free to write below this review. I check and answer all the requests. Also, you can subscribe to Jenga-Game.Com to get the notifications about the new posts!
Video Tutorial: How To Play – Spot It!